One of our greatest hopes is that friends will gather friends to create faith based relationships, build bridges, and talk about God’s Word. This group study is designed to help you do just that!
Every month we will give you all the details you need to host your own MULTIPLY gathering.
What you need to do first is invite your friends, tell them the date, and give them a link to the study guide.
Here are our decorating tips for February:
You can find what you need at My Minds Eye.
Here is the dessert we will be serving that evening:
CHOCOLATE DIPPED HEART RICE KRISPIES TREATS
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Package of Marshmallows 10oz. (about 40 regular sized ones or 4 cups of mini marshmallows)
- 5-6 Cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 Package of white chocolate wafers
- pink food coloring (optional)
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low hear. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into a 13x9x2 inch pan coated with cooking spray. cool.
- Using a heart cookie cutter cut the treats and set on a plate.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat white chocolate wafers 30 seconds at a time. stir. Until melted. if adding food color stir in now.
- Once chocolate is melted dip the rice crispy treats half way in the chocolate.
- Place finished treats onto wax paper and let it set up. it takes about 15 minutes.